cloud contacts look different
bmgordon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just noticed yesterday that my cloud contacts look different. Some of the phone numbers are underlined and some have a red "V" next to them.  I thought maybe the "V" stood for Verizon Customer but some of my contacts that have Verizon don't have a "V".

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cloud contacts look different
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping your contacts safe is definitely important so I completely understand your concern bmgordon.

Are any of your contacts missing? Have you checked the contacts on your phone to compare the way they look on the phone?Have you checked to see if the numbers you see with a V or that are underlined are set up as a group contact on your phone?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bmgordon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have no Groups or Favorites on my phone nor on the Cloud so I don't know why some of my contacts are underlined or have a red "V" next to them.

0 Likes
bmgordon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also, if the V stands for Verizon customers then it is not accurate because I know for a fact that some of my contacts are Verizon customers and they don't have a red "V" next to their name.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bmgordon We're eager to find out what's causing your cloud contacts to appear differently. Have there been any recent updates to your cloud application?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes