Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cloud deletion and usage
Finesse

Hi there.  Apparently my cloud usage was up to 57 megs.  I went onto my cloud and deleted all 4000 songs, all but 12 pictures and the majority of my contact since most of them were from facebook.  I also deleted all files from my old Iphone and my Note 1.  I must say I am baffled.  My storage us stayed the same.  Can you please explain this to me.  I must have spent at least 3 hours working on this and I would be quite upset if all my work was for nothing.

Thank you so much.

Blessings, Annette

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cloud deletion and usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Finesse,

Thanks for reaching out to the community for help. Let's make sure you've got all the information you need to get to the bottom of this mystery. We know how important content management can be. All those songs, alone, would have definitely been a lot more than 57MB of data so we'll need to take a look at your account to see what's going on and where the content is being stored. I'll send you a message privately in the system so that we may take a look at this together. Please reply there.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes