cloud issues
Karenrex
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Droid maxx is stating it will take almost 6 hours to backup 65 MB... It CONSTANTLY PAUSES and off and on when in Cloud it says something went wrong... Sorry we cannot connect to the cloud service at this time!!! Doesn't matter if I'm on Wi-Fi or 4g... Same thing, p!Us when I switch FROM wi-fi to 4g, I make sure I change my backup setting FROM wi-fi.... This has been going on for over two weeks!!! Haven't backed up since Feb9 or so.... Just got a new phone I'm trying to activate... NEED TO DO A CLOUD BACKUL FIRST!!! ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED... Also, I've been trying this on my Droid Maxx AND my Verizon tablet!!! Same problem in both devices... But an added problem in my tablet is that it sees ZERO photos in my gallery to even backup.... What the heck, there are pictures there!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cloud issues
richs007
Verizon Employee

If it started around Feb9, you are probably on the Cloud data center that is having some issues right now.  Please contact support to see if your account is on that data center or if there is a different issue impacting your backup. 

0 Likes
MELURI74

Can I get my stuff off the Verizon cloud on a non-Verizon phone?

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

If you still have verizon wireless service on the phone number that the stuff was backed up then you will be able to access it through the cloud.verizonwireless.com website or a tablet app that lets you log in with your phone number and MyVerizon password.  If you no longer have verizon wireless service (or switched to pre-paid) on that phone number then you will not be able to access it.

0 Likes