Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cloud
ladypeacock61

we have 2 phones on our account.  # 1 phone manages the account and has the cloud with no problem. 

Phone # 2 I can't find cloud even though we used the app on that phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's super important to make sure that your information is backed up on a consistent basis, ladypeacock61. We also want to ensure you have access to manage that online content. You've come to the right place.

In order for phone #2 to have its own backup, it must have its own access to My Verizon for just that line. The number must be registered with its own username. This may be best done on a computer, if one is available. To do this, log out of any My Verizon on that computer. Instead of sign in, choose "Register". Enter the mobile number for phone #2, and follow the next screens to set up that access.

Since you already have the app, you can begin the backup as soon as the registration is confirmed online. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns about setting up the separate My Verizon or accessing Verizon Cloud on that line.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes