contacts deleted
jule21
Enthusiast - Level 2

All my contacts have disappeared.  There are a few but only the ones associated with facebook.  My Verizon icloud shows only a few and before it had every contact I ever had.  I have a Samsung galaxy s6 edge.  I have restarted the phone and it did not help.  Anyone have suggestions? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: contacts deleted
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The contact sync from Facebook has been broken for a while and there are no plans to fix it since Google and Facebook won't fix the API required to allow it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: contacts deleted
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jule21,

Thanks so much for checking into this with us. We know how important it can be that your contacts remain accessible at all times. Since your Facebook contacts are still showing, it's likely that syncs for other accounts have somehow come undone. You can check your accounts under Settings > Accounts, and then seeing if you have a "Sync Contacts" option for any of them. If one is off, you can turn it on here. That will likely be available for Google, Yahoo, AOL type accounts.

You'll also want to open up your Verizon Cloud app and touch the Menu button (three bars in upper left) and then choose Contacts. Please let us know if you see anything here.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes