deleting cloud sync desktop
NCE2154

How do I stop the cloud from syncing my entire desktop? I only want my phone to sync with the cloud - not my entire computer. I'm receiving messages that won't stop "there isn't  enough space in cloud to upload"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: deleting cloud sync desktop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure your Cloud is working the way it should NCE2154. Let's see what we need to do to get this resolved. When did the issue begin? Are you receiving these messages through the Cloud app on your phone or do you have the Cloud desktop application on your computer?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
NCE2154

The cloud desktop app on my computer

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming NCE2154. Let's continue working towards a resolution. Has this issue always occurred since you have had the desktop app? If not, when did it begin? Have you tried removing the app from your computer and then downloading it back?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes