download media/contacts failing
danbrennan

I have been trying to download my media/contacts from the VZ cloud for days now. Keep getting "The activity you are trying to perform is currently unavailable. Please try again later.". I did receive a text saying my stuff would be deleted by today, and I've been trying for over a week to download, but continue to see the message above.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: download media/contacts failing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Danbrennan, we certainly don’t want you to lose any of your backed up/stored data on Verizon Cloud. Ensuring that it’s safe and secure is vitally important. I apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing as a result of receiving the notification “The activity you are trying to perform is currently unavailable. Please try again later." Let’s work together to get this issue resolved. Verizon has sent out notifications to our valued customers regarding migrating to our new Verizon Cloud Premium service. This website link will provide additional information to assist you at: http://vz.to/2ywl0IF. Once you’ve accessed the website please scroll down to the bottom to the section titled “Verizon Cloud is here to put you at ease. Don't miss out on this limited time offer and lose all of your content.” I hope this is helpful. - RobertC_VZW  

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you trying to download all of it at once or in small group of items?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
danbrennan

I'm tryhing to download to my PC. I navigate to the cloud page and get the message.  So I can't even see my content from the PC. I don't want to pay for VZ cloud.

0 Likes
danbrennan

You are missing the point. I don't want to pay for VZ Cloud. All I want to do is login from my Windows PC and download my content to my PC. When I navigate to the Cloud page I get that message. So I can't download my media to my PC.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the urgency of getting this downloaded. Are yo using the Desktop App or using the website to download your content?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Are you using your profile login associated with the phone whose cloud content you want to see or the actual phone number to login?  My profile login does not see the Cloud content (basic Contacts only), only my phone number login does.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
danbrennan

Joe, I tried to reply earlier, but after many "Bad Requests" and cache clearing, I had to logout and back in to respond.

In any case, I was logging in using both. I decided to use the desktop app and was able to do this.

Thanks for all the help.

0 Likes
danbrennan

worked using desktop app.

0 Likes