downloading verizon cloud files to ANYWHERE else in a timely manner
jennyschwardt

How do I download my videos in a more timely manner onto ANYTHING else other than verizon cloud? I have been trying for about a month....have a tmobile phone now(still activated on my verizon garbage so i dont lose my files) so walking around with 2 phones (so dumb). Verizon keeps having software issues, noone can help. I have 500 short videos to download most under 1 minute. HELP! im so done with verizon! Everyone lacks intelligence and refuses to help suggesting it must be my own network error.....i continue to get logged out saying it is unable to even load my files. I had a computer guy last week here to check my computer due to the blockheads at verizon telling me such....computer is FINE. I refuse to pay my phone bill....only reason it is on is because i do not trust these blockheads with not deleted my files.

0 Likes
Re: downloading verizon cloud files to ANYWHERE else in a timely manner
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Don't try to download all the videos in one group. For photos, it is recommended to download in groups of 20 or so. For videos you might have reduce that group size. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes