Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,984 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
error code 10050 Cant access verizon cloud. Please help galaxy s9+
crodjunk
Enthusiast - Level 1

error code 10050 Cant access verizon cloud. Please help galaxy s9+

cant find any advice on this question. need to access the cloud to download all the info to my new phone.

any ideas? ive uninstalled and re-installed. updated and check all updates. what now?

Labels (1)
Re: error code 10050 Cant access verizon cloud. Please help galaxy s9+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crodjunk, we're happy to look into this for you to come up with a solution. Have you tried placing this device in Safe Mode? If you do this and this device has the same issue I would suggest completing a Factory Reset and not completing a restore. If you do this and you have the same issue let us know here.

CecileC_VZW

SmokeDamage79
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have also lost my information/media from my phone recently as well and only getting error 10050 Everytime I go into Cloud. I have a brand new Note 9. I have done it all ---> Clear Data on the Cloud app and also even to be safe on the My Verizon app, disabled/re-enabled app, placed phone in safe mode, removed my SD card, ensured all apps are up to date in play store, no antivirus, turn off battery saver, ensure sync is on, verified all app permissions, same with and without WiFi, performed a factory data reset with auto recovery turned off & then setting it up as new. I was hoping last nights new software update would be the fix, by I'm still getting error 10050 after the update completed. I have always had and pay for the 250 GB cloud feature.   I'm at a lost at this point, any suggestions or know if this has been reported as a know issue with Cloud, if so are there plans for a hot fix to resolve the conflict? Please help...

Thansen2629

I have an s8 error code and cant access any of my pictures

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

If you are getting a 10050 error, that is usually associated with an account that is currently suspended or was recently relesed from suspension.  Talk to customer service to resolve the suspension or if it has been resolved ask them to reactivate your cloud account.  Normally the removal of the suspension should resolve cloud access issues but occasionally the system hiccups and doesn't notify the cloud service that the account suspension was removed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems accessing Verizon Cloud fro your device and we're here to help. We've also noted helpful information provided to you from one of our community members. Let's dig deeper into this matter. Are you receiving the error message (error code 10050) from the My Verizon Mobile app or from our website? Have there been any recent changes with your device? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, etc.) - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes