error code on photo download
JAMAND14

Hi all -

This is my 2nd time encountering errors when trying to download photos from my cloud.

Today I was downloading photos to have prints done to put into a photo album for my daughter and there are a handful of photos from Christmas that I can't download and when I tried to email them to myself, they also weren't available and a question mark box is where the image should be.

Any reason why the photos that I am paying for storage for are not available? I'm not super impressed that this is the 2nd time that I am potentially losing important photo memories thanks to the "cloud"... first it was pregnancy photos, now it's my daughters Christmas.

TIA.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: error code on photo download
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMAND14,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. Have both of these attempts been from a Windows computer?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JAMAND14

Its from my Mac. I had no problem downloading hundreds of other photos - it was just these few that it didn't work on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMAND14,

When you are attempting to download these pictures, they will have a file name. At the end of the file name, do they look different from the pictures that successfully downloaded?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JAMAND14

No they all say .jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMAND14, getting your memories back is important. When you view your cloud phones from your device, are you able to see the photos needed? Also, have you tried viewing from another computer?

KatrinaN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes