help with keeping cloud data on other lines
SPANKY264

I got a tx msg stating that the other lines on my account will have the photos/media deleted unless i up grade them. I am unable to do it much less find any where to do this.  I say to go to go.vzw.com/vzcloud, when i do i am only able to do anything with my own line.  I cannot find where to upgrade the other lines.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: help with keeping cloud data on other lines
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to log in using the log-in credentials for those lines; each line needs its own My Verizon log-in credentials for line-specific things like Cloud.

An option to upgrading Cloud on those lines would be to download whatever is stored in those Cloud accounts to your computer and then upload them to a free backup service like Google or Microsoft (and then set those devices to automatically back up to that cloud service).

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You don't do it at that cloud address, which is the cloud storage for your line only.  You have to log into the My Verizon site as the account holder and go to https://nbillpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/productsapps/  which is My Plan & Services->Manage Products & Apps->Get Products->Verizon Cloud->Show eligible lines.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
SPANKY264

Thank you for the info.

You need to log into those lines using their log-in credentials; each line needs its own My Verizon log-in credentials for line-specific things like Cloud.

An option to upgrading Cloud on those lines would be to download whatever is stored in those Cloud accounts to your computer and then upload them to a free backup service like Google or Microsoft.

0 Likes
SPANKY264

Thank you also

You don't do it at that cloud address, which is the cloud storage for your line only.  You have to log into the My Verizon site as the account holder and go to https://nbillpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/productsapps/  which is My Plan & Services->Manage Products & Apps->Get Products->Verizon Cloud->Show eligible lines.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I had a memory lapse, apparently, because the post above is correct regarding how to upgrade the cloud storage ... it has to be done by the Account Owner/Manager at the account level.

However, to access each line's specific Cloud requires separate My Verizon log-in credentials for each line as noted in the earlier post.  And as mentioned earlier, there are alternatives to using Verizon's Cloud.

0 Likes
SPANKY264

I will check that out. Thank you,  I appreciate it.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 1:22 PM, tikibar1<forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:  #yiv9070138125 img

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

Shop

Support

My Verizon

|  |

help with keeping cloud data on other lines

created by tikibar1 in Verizon Cloud - View the full discussion

I had a memory lapse, apparently, because the post above is correct regarding how to upgrade the cloud storage ... it has to be done by the Account Owner/Manager at the account level.

However, to access each line's specific Cloud requires separate My Verizon log-in credentials for each line as noted in the earlier post.  And as mentioned earlier, there are alternatives to using Verizon's Cloud.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Community

Start a new discussion in Verizon Cloud by email or at Verizon Community

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SPANKY264, 

We understand how important it is to hold onto the important info that you have stored on Verizon cloud. You can manage your account online at My Verizon http://vz.to/2nARcVq. we can also do so via customer care.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes