help with verizon cloud
gtrouse4

hi i am un able to view my contacts on my cloud on a desktop or any web platform

my phone sais the contacts are sync ed

i can upload a pic or doc on my phone and it showes on the desktop instantly but no contacts no matter hoe many times i back it up

the only item i have checked in the app is contacts every thing els seems to be working

just my contacts not showing up on cloud website verry importiant

thanks for the help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: help with verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you can view your contacts is understandably very important gtrouse4. It is a bit strange that it shows everything else but not the contacts. Does it show the last time the app says it backed up the contacts successfully?

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gtrouse4

yes the app says it backed up and the cloud icon is green with current date

and time

i can upload a doc. or image from any device then check it on a desktop and

it is there

just the contacts the verizon cloud website will not show my contacts tried

uninstalling the app then re-install it to no luck any help will be

appreciated THANKS

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 4:16 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gtrouse4, we definitely want to get to the bottom of this and help you be able to view your contacts online. May we ask if you've ever been able to see your contacts on the Verizon Cloud before? What's the make/model of your current phone?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes