how do I get cloud to down load from phone cloud to Samsung tablet ?
GHOMERpyle9

has anyone been able to down load the cloud from there phone account to a Samsung tablet A8 ? I have tried a number of ways but to no avail Verizon Teck cant help either. Does any one know how ??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do I get cloud to down load from phone cloud to Samsung tablet ?
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

Are you talking about downloading cloud content or the app itself?

I don't have a tablet, but if you are talking about content, have you tried logging into the Verizon Cloud app on your tablet with your phone's phone number and password and then trying either  Restore and Download Videos - Verizon Cloud - Android Tablet | Verizon Wireless or Restore and Download Music - Verizon Cloud - Android Tablet | Verizon Wireless but going to the section you're interested in instead of music?

0 Likes
GHOMERpyle9

Thanks I will try what you recommended, sorry I was very busy durning the Holiday season did not get a chance to reply. What you said makes sence & is something I have not tried, Samsung was of no help since the phone is a moto turbo 2.

0 Likes
adamsocb1
Enthusiast - Level 3

For cross devices you may want to try Google Drive.

0 Likes
GHOMERpyle9

Thank you I will try ,it seems to be that one don't like the other. But I will find a way, was thinking of trying to down load to PC , burn a disk. then up load disk to tablet .

0 Likes