how do I retrieve my contacts to my new'hone when
tjbosley

How do I get my contacts to my new phone when the old one is stolen ??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I retrieve my contacts to my new'hone when
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If they weren't in the Gmail account, then you should check the Verizon Cloud to see if they are there.

Personally I keep my contacts in my Gmail account instead of the Verizon Cloud.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tjbosley

*new phone*

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you know if the contacts were saved to your Gmail account or the Verizon Cloud?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tjbosley

I checked my gmail, I didn't see anything.  The last phone I got (that was stolen) was a Samsung Galaxy slider and I do remember it retrieving the contacts for me.  This on, an LG smart phone isn't letting me do that.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If they weren't in the Gmail account, then you should check the Verizon Cloud to see if they are there.

Personally I keep my contacts in my Gmail account instead of the Verizon Cloud.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We wanted to reach out to you to see if you were able to locate your contacts tjbosley. Ann154 made a great suggestion, which is to check your Verizon Cloud account. Do you use Verizon Cloud? If you can keep us updated on the status of your contacts then we can assist.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes