how do i delete a contact
CeeEeeGee

I would like to delete a contact from my contact list. How do I do that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i delete a contact
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're using the desktop version of My Verizon, hover over My Plan & Services at the top and click My Cloud Media & Contacts.  Click Contacts, click the box to the left of the contact you want to delete (so that there's a check in the box), then click the trash can at the top (in the blue bar).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're using the desktop version of My Verizon, hover over My Plan & Services at the top and click My Cloud Media & Contacts.  Click Contacts, click the box to the left of the contact you want to delete (so that there's a check in the box), then click the trash can at the top (in the blue bar).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CeeEeeGee, keeping your contact list up to date can make a huge difference. As Tikibar1 mentioned, this is certainly something that may be done from the website when using the Verizon Cloud to back up contacts. If you do not use the Cloud, what make and model phone is this?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes