?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i restore my pictures from the verizon cloud trash
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place, JamesAnhorn! Let’s get those pictures restored from the trash. Please click on this link to learn about the process: http://vz.to/1YwODw4

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place, JamesAnhorn! Let’s get those pictures restored from the trash. Please click on this link to learn about the process: http://vz.to/1YwODw4

ChrisM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
egk

I got a new phone and all my contacts were trashed. On Verizon Cloud it says there are 112 items in my trash but when I click on my trash nothing comes up. I want my contacts back! How do I get them out of the trash.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Egk, we know how important it is to keep your contacts close and on hand. Are you attempting to restore the contacts in the trash by the mobile application or on the desktop?

HarleyE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes