how do i upload to dropbox
FRESHCOATPAINTINGINC

how do i upload all my photos, contacts, docs , ect  from Verizon cloud to dropbox??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i upload to dropbox
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

James, I can understand the need to save those precious memories and other files. I will provide you with some additional support: The Verizon Cloud is designed to work with your phone or tablet. It is not designed to work with Dropbox. You have to upload your information directly from your device to Dropbox.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i upload to dropbox
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

James, I can understand the need to save those precious memories and other files. I will provide you with some additional support: The Verizon Cloud is designed to work with your phone or tablet. It is not designed to work with Dropbox. You have to upload your information directly from your device to Dropbox.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes