how update contacts from cloud to new phone
toyrosie

I have deleted unwanted numbers in my contacts from the cloud. Can I download this clean updated version of my contacts to my new iphone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how update contacts from cloud to new phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

toyrosie, great question! You can absolutely download a clean install download of your contacts now that you've gone through them. If any questions please let us know.

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ckray88

I think the question is HOW? Can you list the steps please?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ckray88-

Having updated contacts lists are imperative. If you are setting up a new phone and want to import your contacts from the Cloud onto your iPhone, you first need to install the Verizon Cloud application on your device. Once downloaded, you can open the Verizon Cloud and from the home page, tap the three bars in the upper left hand corner and select "tools". From the tools section, select "content transfer". This will then sync what is on the Verizon Cloud with your iPhone. You can also learn more about how to use the Verizon Cloud by following this link: http://vz.to/1Q9ijyF.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes