i recently changed cloud as the default for changing music on the alarm settings in clock how do i undo or change options to open with a different program? thanks
carguyric

I've tried to find default options on my S6 edge cant figure it out please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i recently changed cloud as the default for changing music on the alarm settings in clock how do i undo or change options to open with a different program? thanks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Carguyric,  It is okay to make changes and then change your mind for something else.  Let me help you undo the change alarm settings on your Galaxy S6 device.  To adjust the alarm touch Apps > Clock  > Create. Alarm tone: Set the sound file played when the alarm is activated from your cloud. Now as far as changing it to a different program, what did you have in mind?  
Thanks,
Ed W
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

EdwinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: i recently changed cloud as the default for changing music on the alarm settings in clock how do i undo or change options to open with a different program? thanks
carguyric

hi thanks for your quick response...

that's exactly what I'm trying to do but, when I try to add music it defaults to cloud? if I remember right I believe the other option was music picker. I can't figure out how to change the settings to a different program there were only two options cloud and (music picker) is the one I need...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you can access all of your sounds, carguyric. Let's look into this more. Before completing the switch off of the clould were you able to access your music then? If so, revert back to the cloud for correction. Keep us updated on your progress.
JasperM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
carguyric

no I still can't change the settings to use the music picker option, it still opens with cloud? it's very frustrating...

0 Likes
carguyric

I can change the ring tones that are listed just not able to add music with it trying to use the cloud player as the default, that's why I'm trying to change it back to music picker as the default as it worked great before I accidentally changed always open with cloud.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to Application Manager > All > Cloud, then tap it.  Tap Clear Defaults.  Then go back to the Clock app and when you tap Add Alarm Tone, you should have your choices back, including Sound Picker (and be able to choose it Once or Always).

0 Likes
carguyric

awesome, it's back to normal now... it works great, thanks have a good day!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes