i upgraded Cloud 4 days ago and the little circle keeps spinning how to do I stop it?
LESSUN21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded Cloud several days ago and the  circle that spins has not stopped. Not sure how to cancel or stop it.

I cannot receive or send emails. Anyone have suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i upgraded Cloud 4 days ago and the little circle keeps spinning how to do I stop it?
LESSUN21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you but I fixed it by going and resetting network settings. I can receive emails and nothing is spinning.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i upgraded Cloud 4 days ago and the little circle keeps spinning how to do I stop it?
richs007
Verizon Employee

Have you tried uninstalling the update and reinstalling it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LESSUN21, we always want to ensure that your phone is working up to par so we definitely don’t want you missing out on any important email messages. Let’s work together to make sure this is back up and running. Can you tell us the make/model of your device? Which application are you currently using for email? In regards to your recently upgraded Verizon Cloud, can you tell us more about where you’re seeing the spinning circle?

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LESSUN21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you but I fixed it by going and resetting network settings. I can receive emails and nothing is spinning.

0 Likes