i want to add more iclod space to my sons phone
Sbettis

How can i go online to add more room on my icloud account.  My phone wont back up anymore

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i want to add more iclod space to my sons phone
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here's an Apple KB on all of the ways to adjust the iCloud Storage amount: iCloud storage upgrades and downgrades - Apple Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here's an Apple KB on all of the ways to adjust the iCloud Storage amount: iCloud storage upgrades and downgrades - Apple Support

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to back up your device. Is this for the Verizon Cloud or the Apple iCloud?

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Sbettis

Apple icloud

0 Likes
koolmexdude
Enthusiast - Level 3

Open the "Settings" app; scroll down to "iCloud," tap it; tap on "Buy more storage."

if you don't want to do it in your (actually, his) iPhone, iPad or iPod, you may be able to do it on a regular PC or iMac. Maybe if you log in to icloud.com or apple.com you can do that. I have never bought any extra iCloud storage because I have only the max storage (gigabytes) on all my devices.

Another alternative if you wanna go on the cheap, is to get the google drive app on his phone, get a google account if he doesn't have one yet and activate Google drive on his phone, iPad or iPod (or all). Google gives you like 15GB of free storage, I think, compared to just 5 from Apple.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying. You can find more information here: http://apple.co/1bwdHK8.

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes