Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
issues with cloud
LDYREBEL79

I spent SEVERAL HOURS and DAYS going through all of my photos and putting them into albums and now they aren't in any albums except for by month which is not what I did.  I have them on my phone in albums by name such as, by my children and etc.  When i do a backup to the cloud they arent the same there.  I can go to the cloud on desktop and pull up content and the album names are there but it says zero pictures.  I don't have time to just sit in front of computer to redo them all and I don't even understand how with this new cloud.  If i select the picture it doesn't give me the option to move it except to the trash.....or to download it.

REALLY CONFUSED, NEED HELP PLEASE

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: issues with cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand the need for your Verizon Cloud to mirror your phone, LDYREBEL79. After spending that much time, I’d feel frustrated too.  To move forward, I regret we must move back first. May I please have the make and model of your phone? When using the Verizon Cloud app on the phone, what happens when selecting the album names?

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes