just got a new iphone, how do I transfer contacts from a flip phone ? ?
WHITEGNEIT1

I finally made the change.

How do I do the transfer of my contacts from my old flip phone to the new iphone ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: just got a new iphone, how do I transfer contacts from a flip phone ? ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone Whitegneit1! What phone did you have before this iPhone?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WHITEGNEIT1

LG flip phone

New phone is a Iphone 7plus

I need to transfer the contacts & texts

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the contacts were backed up using the old Backup assistant (now Verizon cloud) you can log in to Verizon cloud on the new phone and sync the contacts.  If the contacts were not backed up through Verizon (log in to your account and see if there are any contacts in the cloud attached to your phone number) there are other options.  Post back if this is the case.

Texts - download and install the Verizon Messages+ desktop app on your computer - sync with your flip phone number.  Once the messages are viewable on your computer via the texting app, all you need to do is install the app on the iPhone, and it should sync with computer and download your messages from the flip phone.

0 Likes