locked out
Delphane
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello I want to find out if I can back up my phone to the cloud when I'm currently locked out, I'm finding that I may have to factory reset but wanted to try everything prior to doing this to protect /keep my information

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: locked out
Delphane
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok I was able to get online under my Verizon account and back up my phone prior to attempting one more pin by doing so I was able to see that all my contacts and (most importantly) my pictures were in the cloud. However for those who this may have happened to getting back into the phone after a factory reset is proving to difficult.  Apparently there are those out there who make it a job to take others phones, other wise why is this process like breaking into Fort Knox.   last but not least they will tell you about all the apps you should have had on your phone prior to locking yourself out  Good Luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: locked out
Delphane
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok I was able to get online under my Verizon account and back up my phone prior to attempting one more pin by doing so I was able to see that all my contacts and (most importantly) my pictures were in the cloud. However for those who this may have happened to getting back into the phone after a factory reset is proving to difficult.  Apparently there are those out there who make it a job to take others phones, other wise why is this process like breaking into Fort Knox.   last but not least they will tell you about all the apps you should have had on your phone prior to locking yourself out  Good Luck!

0 Likes