moving photos from cloud to laptop computer
SMNTH_VAUGHAN

I recently have to get a replacement droid turbo because my charging port is broken. I got my info backed up onto the cloud, but was wondering if there was anyway I can get the photos from my cloud onto my laptop computer. Normally this is done easily just hooking phone up to laptop but since my charging port is broken I cannot do this. Will I have to ultimately go into my cloud, and download each picture individually onto my laptop, or is there an easier way this can be done? Any input would be great!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: moving photos from cloud to laptop computer
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, I get the blank screen on "Manage All Content" too - so don't go there.  When you log in to Verizon, go to My Device, Cloud Media & Contacts, then Photos.  From there you can select one or several or all, and download.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Login to My Verizon

Go to the My Plans and Services and select Products and Apps

Click on Manage Your Products

Under Verizon Cloud select Access My Cloud

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SMNTH_VAUGHAN, I hope that you get your phone replaced soon. I know how important it is to save those precious memories. We will look into ways to transfer your photos. You can view your phone online from the cloud, but it’s only setup to download to your phone or other devices.  More information on the cloud: http://vz.to/2b40YaV

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I can download photos from the online Verizon Cloud to a computer, including in bulk. Why do you say the photos can only be downloaded to a phone or device. That is not what I see and can do.

EDIT - I see the VZW post was removed, must have noted their error.

0 Likes
webgal

and then what?  I want to download all of my photos to my computer.  Where is the button to do that?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

There is a select all button or you can select multiple items

0 Likes
rexjanicepeters

When I get to this point, I click on "Manage all Content" the screen is blank.

All I want to do is transfer pictures from the Verizon Cloud to my laptop.  It seems like a simple task, but I've spent hours figuring out how to do this.  (Of course, ordering more storage is available on every screen, by clicking one button to pay more.)

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, I get the blank screen on "Manage All Content" too - so don't go there.  When you log in to Verizon, go to My Device, Cloud Media & Contacts, then Photos.  From there you can select one or several or all, and download.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Screenshot, if it helps:

Verizon Cloud.png

0 Likes
rexjanicepeters

Thanks for the suggestion, but....

After selecting Photos, the only two options are:

1. Upload more photos to the Verizon Cloud

2. A pretty picture of fall leaves with a "Do more with your photos"

message, and another button to Upload Photos to "print, share, keep them

safe, and more."

Both options lead to a Mac "Finder" like view of the hard drive, to select

pictures to be uploaded from my Mac to the Verizon Cloud.

I want to do the reverse, move pictures from the Verizon Cloud to my laptop.

0 Likes