no cloud still
CLACUR37
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had no cloud on my desktop for 6 months. Even though I'm paying for it. I've asked many Verizon employees and they ALL say they feel so bad, so sorry, really want to see it working for me, etc,etc, blah,blah,............................................... I see the very same thing with everybody else here who have no cloud. How long are you going to keep shoveling this stuff our way???. How can it take 6 months to fix something? The screen says I have 2000+ photos but I can't see any of them. The last person to answer my question said it would get fixed. WHEN?? Kinda sorry I have Verizon. Our last phone is just about out of contract so that's when we'll be saying goodbye! Claudia

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no cloud still
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CLACUR37,

We know your frustration and we would not want to see you leave us. I assure you that once everything has been rectified you will be notified of an update.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

It's been 6 months, Nicole.

How about an update as to what your company is actively doing to address the issue?

Or, how about an update as to what your company plans to do if they are not actively able to fix this issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yotarolla73,

We understand your concern completely. It is an issue that we are still addressing with our engineering team. When there is an update, we will be sure to notify you.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
raspann
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please try updating the Verizon Wireless Cloud app for desktop and Android.

Verizon Cloud Desktop Apps

Verizon Cloud - Android Apps on Google Play

Verizon Cloud for Tablets - Android Apps on Google Play

I have an LG V10 running Marshmallow, latest security update. Obtained the V10 in 11/2015. Verizon Cloud NEVER worked right from my V10, returned an error along the lines of unable to connect to Cloud service. Always hoped that the next update would fix the issue. Finally yesterday v17.3.6 came down and now I can access my cloud from my phone. Never had an issue with the desktop app. I am running Windows 7, latest SP and updates.

0 Likes
CLACUR37
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is really from Claudia.... This morning, after 7 months of not working, my cloud service on my desktop WORKS!. I wrote in to complain many times, so now I'm doing it to finally thank Verizon for Fixing the cloud. Don't know what took so long, but, Better late than never. Again, Thanks to Verizon for fixing the problem.
Claudia

0 Likes
CLACUR37
Enthusiast - Level 2

Claudia again.. Now tonight the cloud won't open my photos. What gives? Very disappointing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Claudia, we know how upsetting it is when you are unable to view your pictures. We are aware of this issue and our technicians are working diligently to get this issue resolved. We appreciate your patience.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CLACUR37
Enthusiast - Level 2

Claudia again.........The cloud has worked since late last night. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Still working tonight. Thanks again.

0 Likes
yeseniav_vzw
Verizon Employee

CLACUR37, that is great to hear! If you have any further issues, please feel free to let us know.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes