Re: no cloud still
TRICIAT48

Mine hasn't worked since Sept of 2016.

All they keep saying is there is a known issue and they are working to fix.

For as much as they charge and as large of a company that Verizon is I find this completely unacceptable. 

How are we supposed to feel that this is a reliable service going forward when it has taken over a year and still no resolution?

0 Likes
CLACUR37
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi this is Claudia.  They fixed my cloud a little over a week ago, and it is still working! They kept telling me the same thing, so I guess if you hang in there, yours will eventually get fixes too. Good Luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRICIAT48, we definitely understand how important it is to have access to your Verizon Cloud content. We're here to do everything we can to help. Can you tell us exactly what happens when you try to access the cloud? When was the last time that you attempted to login? Also, can you please confirm your current zip code?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
raspann
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please try updating to the latest version for Android and your desktop. Clean your device cache, either through smart clean or booting to service mode. At the very least, restart your phone.

0 Likes