not all photos saving in cloud
LISBER67

Not all my photos and albums are saving to the cloud. I have about 15 albums saved and 3 are saved to cloud. I just ran a transfer without any errors but not all the content was saved. No error message - just does not match my phone photos/album.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: not all photos saving in cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Backing up your memories is extremely important. Let's make sure all you memories are all saved. What model phone are you using? Are you using the preinstalled Verizon Cloud?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LISBER67

Samsung S7 SAMSUNG-SM-G930V

Yes it was the pre- installed Verizon cloud.

Lisa

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming that for us LISBER67. We will make sure we try all avenues to get those photos saved. Do you have any remaining memory available in the cloud? Have you ever received notices about not having enough space?

CandiceH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LISBER67

Yes my cloud memory was half used. No messages. I think it has to do with where the photos are on saved on my phone. Which file should they be kept under so they save to the cloud? I have lots of albums separated and saved but only 3 are on the cloud.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate those details LISBER67. We want to make sure all your information is backing up for you. Are the photos that are missing from the Cloud backup photos that you took with your phone directly or were they saved from another source?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LISBER67

Both

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for getting back to us. This definitely sounds strange. Are you able to select certain files when attempting the back up? KleoL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LISBER67

No I cannot. I just do a back up and assumed it did all until I saw some do not save to cloud . 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LISBER67 we don't want you to lose any of you memories. So that we can assist further, please contact us via Twitter: @VerizonSupport

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes