open a locked cloud account
sbobola

My cloud account is locked.  I have photos on it I want to transfer to my new phone.  2 calls to company and no calls back.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: open a locked cloud account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sbola-

We have the key you need to unlock your account.  We want to make sure your picutures and other inforamtion is in safe keeping.  When was the last time you accessed the cloud account?  Are you able to access your Verizon cloud account from our website http://bit.ly/xB4iTc?  Keep us posted so we can assist further.
EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

mcclurgs5150
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im in the same boat. @EmmaM_VZW, Yes I can access my iCloud. Now what is the next step?

0 Likes
mcclurgs5150
Enthusiast - Level 1

EmmaM_VZW I figure it out. thanks anyways.

0 Likes
Trey33

Maybe it's me but I don't see any answer to the question about being locked out of the Verizon cloud. The initial question was about NOT being able to access the Verizon cloud because they were locked out, so why ask if they are able to access the cloud account if they already stated they were locked out? How does providing a link to the cloud via web browser suffice as an answer to the question?

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes