print return label
Kerraboo2

I just go a new phone today and I need to send it back. I had the page up to print a return label earlier, but it closed out and I cant find it now. Where can I find the return label for people to ship back free

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: print return label
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have everything you need to return your device successfully, Kerraboo2. You can always visit www.verizonwireless.com/printlabel to print a return label.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

PABLO1951
Enthusiast - Level 1

WANT TO PRINT RETURN LABEL,CANNOT FIND THE ONE THAT WAS SHIP WITH PHONE

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting that phone back to us is crucial to keeping extra charges off of your bill, PABLO1951. We're here to help. You can easily and quickly reprint your return label at this link. http://vz.to/1d26i73

LynnD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
js12453
Enthusiast - Level 1

The link is not giving me a label to print

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

js12453,

Thanks for updating us regarding this matter. The return label to reprint online is available for 14 days as this is the time frame on which a phone can be returned. Was this a brand new device or a warranty replacement that you were returning?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
Rmendoza

Need to print a return label 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rmendoza,

We want to make sure you can always get everything returned when that is needed. That's a big deal. We're glad to help get you what you need. What is it that you're trying to return? What is the reason you're returning that? -Andrew

0 Likes