"Your 5.0GB of Verizon Cloud Storage is Almost Full"
tinytabletop
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the message, "Your 5.0GB of Verizon Cloud Storage is Almost Full". Add more storage by visiting…" etc. I logged onto Verizonwireless.com and started deleting things out of my cloud storage. I then emptied the trash. I then refreshed the page and was now told I was using 2.1GB of my 5GB. But I'm still getting this message at approximately 1:05 pm every day.

What do I need to do to fix this? BTW, my phone storage is 20GB of 32GB.

Martin

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Your 5.0GB of Verizon Cloud Storage is Almost Full"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the right amount of Cloud Storage tinytabletop. Thanks for deleting some data from your online Cloud storage to stop the message Here is a link with some information about the Cloud storage http://vz.to/1RXIHr9 . What device do you have?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tinytabletop
Enthusiast - Level 3

KinquanaH,

I have the Motorola DROID TURBO 2 32GB. Deleting the data from my online storage (and then emptying the trash) did not stop the message. It continues to appear on my phone once a day. And, again, my phone itself is not close to full so it has nothing to do with that.

Martin

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tinytabletop, thanks for that additional info. Let's keep working on this for you. You can also manage the content of your Cloud of going here: http://spr.ly/6580BWrYy and logging in via desktop. Additionally, if you want to upgrade your storage, you can do so and receive 25 GB's of storage for only $2.99 per month.

KristieQ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MikeLaBonte

I have the same problem and I'm convinced Verizon has a bug.

At some point I had my iPhone backup contacts, photos and videos, and started getting the text message warnings when my cloud storage (free 5GB) reached 4.7GB. So I turned off photo and video backup, deleted all photos and videos from the cloud (web page), and emptied the cloud trash. My PC cloud app and the cloud web page now both report I am using 47MB of storage for contacts only. My iPhone app thinks the photos and videos are still there, but when I try to delete them from the phone it says there is an error.

Something is out of sync, and I think it's on the server that deals with my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MikeLaBonte, we want to make sure everything is in sync. On the iPhone have you tried to log out of the application and logged back in? If not please try to do so, keep us posted on how this goes.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MikeLaBonte

I guess I'm clueless, I can't find any way to sign out, neither in the Verizon Cloud app nor in the Verizon Cloud Settings.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries MikeLaBonte. We want you to have full access to all the memory in your cloud storage.I'm sorry. I was unable to locate an option to sign out of the application on your device. Have you powered the phone off an on since deleing data? Do you see any of the data you deleted online on your computer?

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
MikeLaBonte

On my PC the app says I'm using 0.9% of 5GB, there are no photos or videos. Online it also says I have no photos or videos. I restarted my iPhone and deleted and reinstalled the Verizon Cloud app. It still has all the 1377 photos and videos that were uploaded at one time. Selecting and deleting them does nothing, probably because they don't really exist on the main server.

0 Likes