storage on VZ cloud
NSWALKER52

My old plan includes 25 GB of storage with VZ cloud per line.  The new plans only include 5GB of storage with VZ cloud.  Why are they lowering it and should it stick with my old plan?  How do I even check how much storage I'm using per line?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: storage on VZ cloud
WolfeWorks
Enthusiast - Level 1

NSWALKER52 wrote:

How do I even check how much storage I'm using per line?

Take a look at Cloud FAQs subheading "Using Verizon Cloud" FAQ #18. I think it's referring to the website app, but on my phone in the Verizon Cloud app I open the menu (upper left) and choose Settings the amount used of total available is displayed at the top.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log on to My Verizon Online Sign In - Verizon Wireless

with your verizon account login.  It should show you how much cloud storage you have and how much you are currently using.

If it's under 5GB - then moving to the newer plans will not change much.  If you are over the 5 GB allowed on the current plans, you can choose to pay for more storage, or use an alrternate cloud storage like Google Drive, One Drive, DropBox or others.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

IF you already have the 25 GB cloud plan on More Everything for free, it is grandfathered in as free if you move to the new Verizon plan.  It will show 2.99 and then a $2.99 credit. 

0 Likes
WolfeWorks
Enthusiast - Level 1

NSWALKER52 wrote:

How do I even check how much storage I'm using per line?

Take a look at Cloud FAQs subheading "Using Verizon Cloud" FAQ #18. I think it's referring to the website app, but on my phone in the Verizon Cloud app I open the menu (upper left) and choose Settings the amount used of total available is displayed at the top.

0 Likes