transfer everything from cloud to computer
callsamnow

I have maxed out my Verizon cloud and just updated my computer w/ 2TB HD. I want to transfer EVERYTHING back to my computer but not 1click at a time. Any thoughts?

Sam

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: transfer everything from cloud to computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

callsamnow, you do not have to purchase more storage when moving your photos to the computer. You can do multiple selection and download them all at once. When you are in the Cloud on the website, you will click on the icon with the check mark. This will allow you to select multiple pictures. 

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Callsamnow,

We know that keeping your precious memories backed up is vital. Sorry to hear that your cloud storage is at max. Have you considered upgrading the storage http://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/ ? What items are you wanting to transfer from the cloud to your computer? Are you currently using the Verizon Cloud Desktop application?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
callsamnow

Really, is that your answer?  BUY more?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

callsamnow, you do not have to purchase more storage when moving your photos to the computer. You can do multiple selection and download them all at once. When you are in the Cloud on the website, you will click on the icon with the check mark. This will allow you to select multiple pictures. 

ZangY_VZW

0 Likes