transfer from cloud back onto my phone. I ERASED MINE (CONTRACTS)
Larryandsue

I deleted my contacts.  would you please put them back in. thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: transfer from cloud back onto my phone. I ERASED MINE (CONTRACTS)
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What make/model phone do you have? Have you looked at other threads regarding restoring from Cloud storage, e.g. where are the texts I saved ?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Larryandsue, I am sorry to learn that you deleted your contacts. I would be lost if I didn’t have contacts in my phone. Were are the contacts deleted from? Are you able to see them on the website? What make and model phone do you have?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Start off by going to https://cloud.verizonwireless.com and entering your phone number where you lost the contacts from and the associated MyVerizon password.  Then click the "Contacts' tab to see if they are there.  If they are, just go to your phone, open Cloud and do a Manual backup.  If they are not there, click the Trash link under the Settings tab, then click Contacts and see if they are there.  If they are in the Trash, select all of the contacts and then pick the Restore option.  Here's some instructions for restoring content from the trash.  Just make sure you click the Contacts link on the left of the trash to see any contacts in your trash.

Restore Deleted Files - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes