Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
transferring backed up contacts from cloud to temporary (old) phone
CONSTRUCTION_PM

My daily use phone has died (iPhone 6 wont wake up after battery drain).  I want to import my contacts from Verizon Cloud Back-up to use on this temporary phone.  The old phone has old data on it which I do NOT want uploaded to the cloud.

Can any one offer assistance?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: transferring backed up contacts from cloud to temporary (old) phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Making sure you only get the information you want from the cloud and keep the stuff you don't want put on the cloud is a must, CONSTRUCTION_PM. You can certainly do this with the exception that any contacts from your old phone that are not included in the Cloud backup will likely become backed up. You can however only import your contacts from the Cloud to your old device. So I can get you the right instructions for the Cloud what is the make/model of the device you will be using? Have we done any troubleshooting on your iPhone 6?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes