unable to empty trash in verizon cloud
TinyBurrito
Enthusiast - Level 3

The trash is using 2.4GB of storage in verizon cloud.  Whenever I attempt to empty trash can it gives me an internal server error and doesn't delete it.  Any workaround or way to get a trouble ticket opened?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unable to empty trash in verizon cloud
TimMee
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was on the website. It eventually worked after a while. Thanks for

checking.

On Feb 23, 2015 7:58 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TinyBurrito,

We're here to help get your Verizon Cloud working again! I'm sorry you're having trouble removing items from the trash folder. If you attempt to delete individual items, are you able to do that? When did you first attempt to empty the trash can?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
TimMee
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the exact same problem.  It won't let me empty it or delete individual files in the trash.  It says "Internal Server Error."  It seems like a very widespread problem on here.  I'm finding others with the exact same problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TimMee

We are here to make sure that this is resolved! Are you attempting to delete these files using the Verizon Cloud App or through the website? Are you having problem accessing websites?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
TimMee
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was on the website. It eventually worked after a while. Thanks for

checking.

On Feb 23, 2015 7:58 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

Tags (1)
0 Likes
TinyBurrito
Enthusiast - Level 3

It finally emptied, but it happened while I was logged off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome! Glad to hear it finally went through and started working correctly, TimMee. If you ever need us, we are here to help out!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Churc2cj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having this issue for months and this thread is not helpful at all... I am trying to empty my trash and my files will not load. I have tried using my app as well as through a computer. they both bring up the same error. I have attached it below. Please help or just delete my trash if you can. I put all of it in there for a reason, and now it is taking up all of my space on my cloud. -OR- make it so the trash on the cloud does not add to the small 5Gigs that you allow us to use without payment.  PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.19.47 PM.png

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Churc2cj. We know how bothersome this situation has been for you, so let's go ahead and get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Message to get started. 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
ldpiefer
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is not solved. I am having this issue as well. It's annoying that this is marked as "solved" when it just randomly started working for one customer who wasn't even the original poster. It's not working for others, and requesting a private message does not help. Why does deleting the trash bin in Verizon Cloud always produce an error message?  I am using Chrome, but I have also used the app.