unsolicited verizon cloud service
CHICWONG
Enthusiast - Level 1

Two months ago Verizon added cloud service to my plan without my consent. I could not delete that add on service online and had to call. After holding for a long time the rep finally said he had removed the cloud service from my plan. That was not without high pressure sales tactics used to upsell me. Now I saw my bill was $60 higher than last month. Turned out they have added cloud service back to my plan WITHOUT my consent again! This is utterly a con scheme. I am switching. Verizon is no longer a legitimate business in my view. I don't have time to constantly check what is on my plan and see if they have added some unwanted services to my plan without my consent or knowledge.

Re: unsolicited verizon cloud service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That definitely is strange, and we can certainly look into what is going on, and causing for it to get added on by the system. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to assist.

*Gert

0 Likes
Faw
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was looking over my bill this morning and also discovered a $6.99/mo charge for Verison Cloud Service. I went to Add-Ons and canceled it. I don't know how long they have been charging me for this, because I am awful about reading through my bills. Canceling probably won't do me any good for this billing, though. Mental note stored, Verizon. 

0 Likes
annegull

I have been battling this same thing and have tried all avenues of support, including the stores, email, chat and calls. After several months of trying, they are starting to tell me that I need a new plan (of course a cost increase) since my plan is old. I only changed to the plan 8 months ago. How old could the plan be?

0 Likes
annegull

This also happened to me - only I can't remove it (an error occurs when I try). Also, no reps have been able to remove it either. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!