verizon cloud app not working
TomBoehm

I have an iPhone 6s Plus with iOS software 10.3 and live in eastern North Carolina.

Every time I go to open my verizon cloud app it opens, starts thinking, then closes out. It did the same thing with the previous iOS software as well. The app is up to date with version 17.1.6 and says it is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later, so why does it not work on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: verizon cloud app not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Verizon is currently experiencing issue with Cloud Services. Our technicians are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time we do not have an estimated fix time frame, but feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions or concerns that I can help you with in the meantime?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
misterp28516

I also live in Eastern NC, and I am having the same problem.  I cannot access my own cloud backup, not from my phone and not from my desktop.  My phone just fails to connect to the cloud, and while I can login to my account online, I get the oops error message when i try to access my cloud backup.  I've been told several times in the past few days that this is a known issue and that technicians are working the problem, but from looking back over the forum posts, it seems like this issue has been going on in parts of the country for most of 2017.  It's very frustrating.

Penn

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Verizon is currently experiencing issue with Cloud Services. Our technicians are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it quickly. At this time we do not have an estimated fix time frame, but feel free to reach out to us for updates. Did you have any further questions or concerns that I can help you with in the meantime?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RICGRI67
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue!!! I live in Ohio and I was told they are working on it and have been since last month! Pretty bad i pay for extra storage and I feel like I've lost all my personal information and pictures!

RICGRI67
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wish Verizon would fix this issue! They expect our payments but don't expect their serv to run properly on their end! I can not get any of my pic in the cloud to load at all

RICGRI67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your tech told me to delete app and re download and everything would show up! [Removed] ! I lost everything! I can see it populating on the top but can't blow them up. Just see a ring in the bottom spinning and spinning and not doing anything! Seems this has been a issue for over a month and nothing done to fix! Why should we have to pay our bill when Verizon isn't standing behind their cloud apps that some people pay extra for? Sounds to me we are all being hacked of our personal photos and verion is keeping it hidden from us! We all want our shot back!

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
RICGRI67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Absolutely correct! I live in Ohio and I'm having the same issue. It's been over a month and we still are having issues! The techs aren't even aware of whats going on. They just say wjhate makes u happy! Customer service these days stink!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RICGRI67, we definitely don't want you feeling this way about our Customer Service. Our goal is to provide you with the service you need and expect. What issues are you having and have we completed any trouble shooting with you?

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANNFER45

Same issue.  Live in Virginia and have been trying to backup photos for days. 

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Your technicians have been aware of the problem since January 27th.

When are you all going to admit that our data is lost/gone forever?