verizon cloud delete number
stphilpot

when i go to my verizon, cloud, the screen will not advance passed the terms and conditions screen.  any suggestions.  I need to delete a number that was entered wrong.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon cloud delete number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stphilpot, making sure you are able to access your Verizon cloud at any time is a priority. Allow us to further investigate the details. Can you please clarify if you are trying to access Verizon cloud from your mobile app or PC? Also, we truly understand how important it is to make sure your content that is saved in your Cloud is accurate. We do want to let you know that the contacts that are stored in your device phone book will automatically sync to your cloud. For example, the phone number that is inaccurate in your cloud will automatically adjust once you update the contact from your device phone book and run a new back up in your cloud. This will update the cloud content automatically. Please let us know if this helps clarify your concern?

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes