verizon cloud upload issues
rfdeagro

Attempting to upload 225 Videos to Verizon Cloud. These videos consume approximately 79 GB worth of space on the hard drive. Size of individual videos range from 3 MB to 3.6 GB. Result of first attempt, which took 15 hours, was all but 91 files were successful. Second attempt (only re-trying the 91 failures) resulted in 51 failures. Third attempt, only 11 were successful. Fourth attempt (39 files, 41.1 GB) in progress. So far, no video larger than 1.1 GB has been successfully uploaded. The most frustrating are the failures (Retry Upload) that occur at the “finalizing” stage. At current rate, it will take years before task is complete. Then, the task of uploading TIVO videos, some of which exceed 30 GB, can begin. As a 74 year old, It doesn’t seem possible to complete during my lifetime or even my children’s lifetime. Perhaps I should will this task to my unborn great-grandchildren. Surely there must be a solution.

BTW, the reason for using Verizon Cloud is the offer of Unlimited storage space. I don’t have these, and other, problems with One-Drive. The other problems with Verizon Cloud will be documented on different threads.

0 Likes
Re: verizon cloud upload issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@rfdeagro

I want to ensure you can successfully upload and backup all of your device content so that you don't lose any of these memorable moments. I'm sorry you're experiencing problems uploading your content, and I'd love to help.

First, what model phone are you using? Do you know which size storage you currently have for this mobile number on your Verizon Cloud account: http://spr.ly/6604zodTE?

-Tony

0 Likes