how do I transfer pictures from my Verizon Cloud storage onto my SD card

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARJOH1, we always want you to be able to save your information where you need it most. We would be happy to help provide you with those steps. First you would need to download the pictures directly to your Phone's storage and then you can transfer the photos to your SD card. Here are the steps on how to download the pictures to your phone:

To download content from your cloud storage:

a.Open the Verizon Cloud app on your mobile device.

b.Select the content type (e.g., music, pictures, videos, documents) you'd like to download.

c.Locate the file you want to download, and then touch and hold the file name to select it.

Note: If you're using an Apple device, you'll have to tap the Edit button on the top right of the screen, and then tap the file you'd like to download.

d.From the available Menu options that appear, tap Download.

You've successfully downloaded content from the cloud to your device.

To get steps on how to transfer the photos to your SD card, we would need to know what model phone you have. Typically, you can press and hold on a photo to get additional options like Transfer or Save to an SD card.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARJOH1, we always want you to be able to save your information where you need it most. We would be happy to help provide you with those steps. First you would need to download the pictures directly to your Phone's storage and then you can transfer the photos to your SD card. Here are the steps on how to download the pictures to your phone:

To download content from your cloud storage:

a.Open the Verizon Cloud app on your mobile device.

b.Select the content type (e.g., music, pictures, videos, documents) you'd like to download.

c.Locate the file you want to download, and then touch and hold the file name to select it.

Note: If you're using an Apple device, you'll have to tap the Edit button on the top right of the screen, and then tap the file you'd like to download.

d.From the available Menu options that appear, tap Download.

You've successfully downloaded content from the cloud to your device.

To get steps on how to transfer the photos to your SD card, we would need to know what model phone you have. Typically, you can press and hold on a photo to get additional options like Transfer or Save to an SD card.

StevenG_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARJOH1

I figured that out yesterday and it worked. Thanks anyway for your support.

On Jun 4, 2017 10:28 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARJOH1,

Awesome, we are glad to hear the steps worked for you to have your content transferred to your SD card. We are always here for you should you need additional assistance in the future. Please view this link for alternate ways to contact us as well http://vz.to/2qhG91o.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes