Re: what is a fetching error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@PANAMADELITE

I, too, rely on the Verizon Cloud service to backup my device content. I want to ensure this feature is working properly for you as well.

You mentioned that since your line was mistakenly removed, that you’re experiencing problems with the Cloud. Can you tell me exactly what you’re experiencing with the Cloud service on your line?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PANAMADELITE
Enthusiast - Level 2

First it wouldn't let me access my cloud account, then a week later I was able to log on but none of my photos or videos would load. Kept receiving an error message saying something like the item could not be opened. That was a few months, then I started receiving the fetching error, but I could still see the number of files and the date range of the files was still correct. As of this week. They are all gone. I don't have anything showing on the cloud that I didn't already have on my phone before this month's backup. I went from 3 years worth of photos and videos on my cloud account to two months.

On Sep 21, 2016 4:19 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the incredible details regarding the issue you have been having with the Verizon Cloud, PANAMADELITE. Missing content is never a good thing. Let's see if we can track it down and ensure your Cloud is back to working. Are you still having the same error messages using Cloud? What items do you see when logging into your Cloud from your home computer?

You can access the Cloud by signing into your My Verizon account > My Devices > My Cloud Media and Contacts.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes