why cant I empty my cloud
_music

I deleted everything out of my cloud and is still is showing that it is full. I even deleted everything our of the trash and removed it permanently.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why cant I empty my cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

.music,

We want to make sure that we help you get this resolved. I apologize for the trouble. Can you tell us how you are deleting them? Is it using the application from the phone? Which device is it? Are you using a computer? Please try this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-126145/. We will be here if there is more that you need.    BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RAEBUN6

I just did those exact steps online and then when into the cloud app on my phone and all the pictures are still there.  I deleted like 600 pictures and they are all still showing in the mobile app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAEBUN, I am a big user of the cloud and want to make sure yours is working properly. I sent you a private message. Please reply and I will provide you with assistance getting your cloud cleared out.  

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes