why does cloud copy pictures more than once
mycalls2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

everytime I download a picture it gets copied three or four times. it does it on my phone and computer. How do I stop it from doing this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why does cloud copy pictures more than once
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mycalls2010, I know that would bug me just the same. To be certain, you state that images you download are the ones copied? Does this also happen to photos that you take with the camera? Where are they being copied to? Within the gallery? Are they placed within the same folder or separate?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

mycalls2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ca take picture put in different each time it downloads or uploads each night it makes copies of them all again. I go in and have to delete over 2000 pictutes but next day I have them all again. it is getting old

0 Likes
mycalls2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can take and put them in different folders. sorry computer not typing right tonight. I just need to know how to keep it from copying all the pictures so many times.

0 Likes
mycalls2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can take photo has been copied 3-5 times on the phone and on computer  photos on phone and put it in folder next thing I know everyone of them is copied more than once.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi MyCalls2010,

Thanks for the update! Did the duplicating issue start when you created the folders?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes