Can't see data usage anymore
WinterTraveller

I can't see data usage anymore on my Ellipsis Jetpack. My Verizon and My Jetpack show nothing, but they used to work 4 days ago. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't see data usage anymore
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WinderTraveller, we want this to work for you. It takes up 48 hours for your data usage to post to your wireless account. Have you used your device for the last 4 days? 

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WinterTraveller

I have been using it every day. It connects OK to the internet, but the data usage is unavailable unless I talk to a customer service representative on the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get your usage to you as quickly as possible. There can be a delay from when the data is used to when you can see it online. are you able to view your usage through My Verizon on your computer?
BryanS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WinterTraveller

The whole problem is I cannot see any data usage displayed in My Verizon. It is blank. Is the website being upgraded?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That would have me just as concerned with usage too, WinterTraveller. Let's help make sure your service usage appears as needed. No issues reported with the site.

Is your account a post paid account for a prepaid account for your jetpack?

By chance, have you tried using the Data Utilization Tool link? This can help review your current usage as well.

http://spr.ly/6586BO9Iw

NicandroN_VZW

0 Likes