Data Boost for my Jetpack
jimmieanna
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought 5g of data boost two days ago, I confirmed the purchase, but go no response from Verizon. And I got no "data boost". It's for my jetpack. (btw)

So, today I decided to try again, and same end result.

I cannot get in touch with Verizon using Chat, let's face it, sitting there waiting for a response past 10 minutes and not even a - courtesy wait time or acknowledgement - is  not good service. I hung up.

I refuse to sit waiting on the phone, to get someone who reads from the manual and usually cannot speak good english. I would like to email Verizon, but have not found an email address.

Has anyone got any experience with data boost purchases. So far I have spent 70.00 and got nothing in return? I feel ripped off....

Wearily,

jimmieanna

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data Boost for my Jetpack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jimmieanna, we definitely never want you to pay for something you don't receive! Pleae tell us - how did you purchase your Data Boosts - via Customer Service, your mobile app, or your online My Verizon accouunt?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
jimmieanna
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used my moble Verizon App, followed the instruction ...(see below) when I finished doing that, neither time have a gotten any response/nor any indication this purchase was applied to my jet pack.  I just checked on my verizon app, when I look at the usage on that jetpack, it says I have used 15.31G which is over by .31 of my aloted 4G? Not sure what is going on and have no idea whether I am now using the "data boost" there is nothing to say I am, but noting the 4g is still working [maybe] I have it? I wish I would get somethng from Verizon in the form of text or something saying the purchase was received. I am in the dark. Thanks for asking

data boost instructions.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the helpful information, Jimmieanna. We want to ensure you have the data boost for your usage. When a data boost is purchased, you will receive an email with confirmation of the purchase. If your device allows text messages, you may receive a text as well. Have you received either of these?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
jimmieanna
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I did not receive neither, email nor text. Which did concern me - as whenever I pay online - for my bill or make any type changes to my account, or when my Verizon Jet Pack is getting close to the 15G , I ALWAYS get a text and email. So, yes, when I DID NOT receive any notification that this purchase had been "attempted" by me I wondered.

Thus, I tried to purchase "data boost" again, thinking I did something wrong and didn't confirm or something like that, which I was careful to follow all points, so I made sure the process to complete transaction was completely done correctly, and it appeared I did, but still nothing from V to show I had made the 'second purchase" of data boost.

Now, today, I just checked the usage of that Jet Pack, and it was used yesterday, but the amount is still showing what I told you it was yesterday morning, (weird) 15.31. Speed it good, still 4G?

As long as I have good speed, I am happy, but sure hope I did not get charged twice and if so, let me use it up before it gets wasted. LOL

Thanks for your looking into this

jimmie

0 Likes