Ellipses jetpack keeps disconnecting
LSCAR111

I've had this Ellipses Jetpack for years and have not had any issues until recently. Now it seems to constantly disconnect on it's own, then will reconnect. I have taken sim card out a few times to reboot and does not make any difference. I travel a lot, and location does not make any difference either. It is just getting worn out or what's going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ellipses jetpack keeps disconnecting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LSCAR111 I rely on my tablet daily. It is a concern that it is not functioning properly. Let's gather additional details. Describe what happens when the device stops working. For instance, are there any error messages or does the tablet power itself off and back on? Is there any physical or moisture damage? 

Sherita_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LSCAR111

Power stays on, just disconnects from internet momentarily then reconnects to internet, usually for a few minutes then disconnects again. Constantly connecting and disconnecting. No type of damage, spills, etc. have occurred.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LSCAR111, these details are truly helpful. We'd like to ask a few additional questions to make sure we're all on the same page. You've mentioned that the device disconnects from the internet. Are you referring to mobile data or Wi-Fi? When did you initially start to notice this problem? Have there been any changes made to the device around that time?

SamanthaT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LSCAR111

It’s a jet pack, so I’m assuming always just connects to my mobile data only. I use it to connect my laptop to get online as I don’t like using public WiFi.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have been an awesome partner to work with. Can you confirm is the exact model of your Jetpack the MHS700L? Are you able to login to the web interface by visiting http://my.Jetpack while connected to the Jetpack? If so, please confirm the current firmware/software version found under About Jetpack.

Yale_VZW

0 Likes
LSCAR111

It was acting much better here in Utah than an MN but beginning to act up again. Here is the details

Manufacturer

Franklin Wireless Corp.

Model

MHS800L

My Jetpack version

Firmware version

3.3.3.0-25569

System Version

3.3.3.0-25569

Larry

0 Likes