Ellipsis jetpack 03D4 will not connect to internet
ejsmom06

My jetpack was working fine until Wednesday. Now it says I'm connected but will not load any webpages. The screen also stays stuck on the "please wait" you usually get when it's loading your usage and info. It has no removable battery but I have powered it off, removed and reinserted the SIM card and used the reset button. I know it's not my service as the internet on my phone works fine. I'm eligible to upgrade it Dec 23 of this year but I would like it to actually work the next 2 months since my son has to do his schoolwork online. I absolutelyI refuse to pay full price for a new device before my upgrade is due and I really don't want to go through the bother and expense of paying Asurion $150 to replace the stupid thing for 2 months.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis jetpack 03D4 will not connect to internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ejsmom06, thanks for those clues. Two months is around the corner. We can troubleshoot these issues to get your son back up and running to do his homework for school. What happened on Wednesday? Did you receive a software update on your PC? Does your PC run on Windows or Mac?

For more device support, click http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ellipsis-jetpack/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ejsmom06

No updates I turned on my PC on Tuesday and there was a power surge. My desktop was fried but when I connected my laptop through WiFi it worked fine still. When I turned the laptop on on Wednesday the jetpack loaded until it hit the "please wait" screen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ejsmom06, thanks for confirming that. Does your laptop run on Windows or Mac?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes