Ellipsis jetpack shows 4g connection but devices can't connect to internet
jgirard
Enthusiast - Level 1

The title says most of it. I'm able to connect devices to the Internet for a bit, but after 2-100 minutes, the devices are no longer able to reach the Internet even though they are connected to the jetpack and the jetpack shows as being connecting to 4g. Any thoughts? Very frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis jetpack shows 4g connection but devices can't connect to internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jgirard, I understand this can be very frustrating and we are gonna get to the bottom of this to get this resolved. When did this issue start? Other than the Ellipsis tablet, is there another device connecting to the Jetpack?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jgirard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the prompt response. I have several devices connecting - iPads, iPhones and a MacBook Air. Same problem with all of the devices. I just received the jetpack about 4 days ago and it's been happening since I received it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jgirard,

I do understand how frustrating it is to lose connection. We can help you stay online. How many bars of signal on the Jetpack? Does this concern only happen in multiple locations?

MarcusG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jgirard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Consistently 2-3 bars. Happens mostly in just one location.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on the new jetpack girard! 

I want to make sure that we keep all yoru devices connected your jetpack on our 4G network. Let's dig a little deeper and determine what is causing this.  Are you getting any error messags when this occurs? Provide us your billing zip code to review your area.

Here to help.
YareliM_VZW

0 Likes