I have never been able to get data usage to display on my Ellipsys Jetpack. The data usage shows on My Verizon, but it would be more convenient to see it on the Jetpack. I am on the 5.00 GB per month plan. Is there something I can do to get that display to work?
I understand the need to monitor your usage, ckmscott. As you mentioned, you can check the usage from My Verizon. Otherwise, you can also monitor your usage from the Jetpack Home Page, but not from the actual device itself.
You can connect to the My Jetpack Home page and customize your Jetpack settings.
1. Connect your Wi-Fi capable device to the Jetpack.
2. Open a web browser on your connected device and enter either of these URLs:
http://my.jetpack, or, http://192.168.1.1.
3. Sign in using the Admin Password. By default your Admin Password is the same as your Wi-Fi Password unless a separate Admin Password has been created.
4. You are now able to customize your Jetpack settings. The menu column to the left of the web page is the primary navigation for the My Jetpack Home page. You can access each feature under the applicable menu.
From the My Jetpack Home page, select Data Usage, and you will see
usage information for your mobile data plan, and when your billing cycle ends, when usage data is available. The following information is displayed according to your plan.
1. Data usage for your current data plan and billing cycle.
2. The date when your current data cycle ends.
3. If you are part of a shared data plan, your total shared usage is displayed.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.